Sanders asked to leave restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The vile disruptions by the likes of Waters this weekend and the Left terrorizing Ms. Nielson at her home are examples of actions that while legal, border on the obscene and show a complete and total lack of respect for the political election and appointment process of the great Country we call home. The left has shown through the continuation of repulsive actions their disdain for America and any form of agenda that is not their own. Justify it any way you like, NEVER have the representatives of the right shown the complete and total disrespect towards the President of the United States that has failed to cease since the election and more importantly since the assumption of office by President Trump. The innocent family members of POTUS are fair game to the left, the 11 year old son has been targeted more than a few times. Melania has taken her fair share of crude criticisms and these actions in the past would have been considered "Off Limits" by the populace and media alike. Justify it however you like but the facts are clear, political affiliations and leanings aside. This President has met the GREATEST amount of resistance ever, and through it all still has managed to do things no other before him had done. Get over it and stop all the HATE, stop the nonsense that limits the advancement of the American people and realize that life in this Country is far better than any other Country in the world.

Well said. You just saved me from having to express the same thoughts.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think business' owners have a right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, i don't see why this would be any different.

I think the owner of Starbucks would disagree with you on that topic.
Now, using your same reasoning try telling Maxine Waters she can’t eat in your restaurant.
I can assure you the restaurant would be swarmed by protestors, blm, and Jesse jackson with said restaurant the subject of lawsuits that one could not afford to defend.
It ain’t fair out there.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the owner of Starbucks would disagree with you on that topic.
Now, using your same reasoning try telling Maxine Waters she can’t eat in your restaurant.
I can assure you the restaurant would be swarmed by protestors, blm, and Jesse jackson with said restaurant the subject of lawsuits that one could not afford to defend.
It ain’t fair out there.

well, i was speaking legally.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please list the policies of Obama’s and Trump’s you disagree with.

Also, list the freedoms Trump is attacking.

It would be just easier to tell you what I am for, personal liberty. The government, nor society, should be able to dictate how I or anyone else should live as long as no harm is bestowed on anyone else or poses a risk of harm to anyone else. I'm not an anarchist, I abhor the sovereign citizen movement, I just feel that what I do on my own time should not be regulated by the government. I'm pro-choice (though I dislike the use as birth control), support the LGBT, adamant supporter of the bill of rights, pro-smaller government. I think that about covers it. So, go through any of Obama's or Trump's stances and any that counter with what I just said I'm against. So no, I'm no liberal, nor am I conservative.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It would be just easier to tell you what I am for, personal liberty. The government, nor society, should be able to dictate how I or anyone else should live as long as no harm is bestowed on anyone else or poses a risk of harm to anyone else. I'm not an anarchist, I abhor the sovereign citizen movement, I just feel that what I do on my own time should not be regulated by the government. I'm pro-choice (though I dislike the use as birth control), support the LGBT, adamant supporter of the bill of rights, pro-smaller government. I think that about covers it. So, go through any of Obama's or Trump's stances and any that counter with what I just said I'm against. So no, I'm no liberal, nor am I conservative.

You obviously had some policies in mind or you wouldn't have mention it, why not address them specifically?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You obviously had some policies in mind or you wouldn't have mention it, why not address them specifically?
Obama:
Obama care, though there are a few provisions of it I liked, as a whole it was idiotic
Anti-gun though he was all bark and no bite
Renewed the patriot act
Bailed out the big banks
Bailed out big auto
Signed more ability for government alphabet groups to have more control over the populace
These are the ones that stuck with me, I know there is more, but tired right now and don't feel like googling too much

Trump:
Horrible foreign policy
Transgender military service ban
The Wall
Put Pruitt as head of EPA
Use of Twitter to mouth off to the world.
Again, just some of the things that came to mind right away

And as I said, I would rather have Trump over Hillary, but it was the lesser of two evils. I was actually rooting for Johnson though I knew he had a snow ball's chance in hell at winning.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama:
Obama care, though there are a few provisions of it I liked, as a whole it was idiotic
Renewed the patriot act
Bailed out the big banks
Bailed out big auto
Signed more ability for government alphabet groups to have more control over the populace
These are the ones that stuck with me, I know there is more, but tired right now and don't feel like googling too much

Trump:
Horrible foreign policy
The Wall

And as I said, I would rather have Trump over Hillary, but it was the lesser of two evils. I was actually rooting for Johnson though I knew he had a snow ball's chance in hell at winning.

Not seeing a compromise of liberty from Trump in your list.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama:
Renewed the patriot act
Bailed out the big banks
Bailed out big auto

Trump:
Horrible foreign policy
The Wall

[emoji897]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom