Sandy Hook (tin foil body suit required)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ca+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

i.imgur.com_to7rqg5.jpg

Interesting..

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ooooohhhh I get how this works.

"Some time in about 3 and half years, terrorists will steal a bus and drive it into a fuel refinery, the government will use this to declare a state of emergency and will restrict interstate travel while extending tsa powers to cover Greyhound.
also as a direct result the president will refuse to stepdown while the nation is in crisis and suspend further presidential elections until the county is stabilized."

really far fetched but if I'm right in 4 years people will find it and scream conspiracy...actually if I'm right we'll probably all be in camps and the forum will be an unmanned wasteland.

:)

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even the forum members there posted about how the thread was manipulated and time/date stamps changed. You've been fooled.

thats what you want us to think...those members that posted about how the thread was manipulated and time/date stamps changed are planted there by the government to make those false acquisitions and make us think it is an inaccurate post... just like you are trying to do to us here!

just kidding around!!!! :friday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom