Schlotzsky’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Price and convince at Schlotzky’s deli

• Food is great prices not so much

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Food is average prices high

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Don’t mind wait time

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Portions + wait + cost...can find better

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They put a new one here a couple of years ago. I ate there once. It cost nearly $15 for a sandwich, chips, and drink.

No thanks!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lot of bread not my choice.
I will eat there before Panera and I will never eat at Panera again 1 time is 1 time too many.
2 times at Schloztsky's. Not going back but I am a tight wad. and I like a lot of Meat and veggies on a sandwich

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Lot of bread not my choice.
I will eat there before Panera and I will never eat at Panera again 1 time is 1 time too many.
2 times at Schloztsky's. Not going back but I am a tight wad. and I like a lot of Meat and veggies on a sandwich
I got out voted one time when traveling with some other "guys" and ended up eating at Panera once.

All of them were younger than me and I guess their wives had them trained well because they just loved it. Puke!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife drug me to Panera once; I got a "bowl" of soup...it came in a pretty big bowl alright, but it had just a teeny-tiny bit of soup in it. I guess I was supposed to feel good about it coming in a big bowl, even if it would have barely filled a little coffee cup half full. I whined about, it but she told me to shut up and eat it. Tasted suspiciously like "can" to me. The only way I go there is if I have to. Places like that are not for men. Not this one anyway.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife drug me to Panera once; I got a "bowl" of soup...it came in a pretty big bowl alright, but it had just a teeny-tiny bit of soup in it. I guess I was supposed to feel good about it coming in a big bowl, even if it would have barely filled a little coffee cup half full. I whined about, it but she told me to shut up and eat it. Tasted suspiciously like "can" to me. The only way I go there is if I have to. Places like that are not for men. Not this one anyway.

Panera is another place I avoid. My son and DIL love it :hellno: They say real food, I say:censored:

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Schlotzsky's is okay but Jersey Mikes is better. They are putting a new fancy Schlotzsky's in Yukon next to chicken express. Supposed to serve alcohol and such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom