Screw Bartertown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously, there a lot of people who are members of both forums, I just don't get all the secretive drama with some of the BT members and some of the topics. It's like - you're either part of the in-crowd or you're not. Plus, the almost constant bashing of OSA as a community, as a group of people, gets damn old real quick. I don't see much bashing over here and would like to see it remain that way. So, per the good advice in post 13, I'll just quietly be done. I'm more interested in what we can do here to share, advance, and support the shooting community. No more bashing. And here's some good news: There's plenty of .22 to go around now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, there a lot of people who are members of both forums, I just don't get all the secretive drama with some of the BT members and some of the topics. It's like - you're either part of the in-crowd or you're not. Plus, the almost constant bashing of OSA as a community, as a group of people, gets damn old real quick. I don't see much bashing over here and would like to see it remain that way. So, per the good advice in post 13, I'll just quietly be done. I'm more interested in what we can do here to share, advance, and support the shooting community. No more bashing. And here's some good news: There's plenty of .22 to go around now.

I need to restock CCI Stingers. Who has them in stock?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to restock CCI Stingers. Who has them in stock?
Funny, I was looking for the 40 gr Mini Mags and Stingers myself too today. I thought maybe I'd find then pretty easy, but no luck yet. The Mini Mags shoot great in my bolt action rifle, the Stingers; I just kinda like having a few on hand.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score

are you sure you are the best example of a member to make this statement?

Latest posts

Top Bottom