Security Theater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh, those guys have box cutters....naw, dont mind them; what could they possibly do with a box cutter?

I understand your point but "Scissors - metal with pointed tips and blades shorter than four inches" are allowed on board under current TSA regs. This is the kind of security mishmash you get from the government. Makes zero sense to me.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will see how "polite and professional" they remain after their unionization is formalized. It will be a fun ride, so to speak.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if it was made in china they would have let u keep it. a made in china blade would dull after a minute of cutting, but the swiss made blade could disect the entire airplane, therefor its to to dangerous and not allowed. lol.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh, those guys have box cutters....naw, dont mind them; what could they possibly do with a box cutter?

Poor argument. Before 9/11, hijackings were never used in the way they were in 2001, and only on occasion was anyone ever killed. There was no need to fear someone hijacking the plane and crashing it into a building. Now that we know the potential, do you think for a minute some jerk could commandeer a plane with a box knife? Not without an impromtu hemorrhoidectomy with that box knife from a dozen pissed off passengers.

Anyone bad enough to take over a plane with a small section of hack saw blade deserves to have control of it.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I got back from Iraq, we had to go thru TSA in Maine. They tried pulling some of my fellow soldiers aside for patdowns, to which our Commander told them to "back off and go f*** themselves" Once their supervisor realized what was going on he let us all pass. Lol, that crazy TSA, what will they do next?*insert slapstick soundtrack*

Latest posts

Top Bottom