Security Theater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they are that much of a badass, then they also wouldn't even need the hacksaw blade.

Probably. But then TSA would surely have detected two unusually large objects during the groin patdown, and they wouldn't have made it on the flight anyway for answering questions.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, you should have known that was not allowed before you ever got on. It fall under no Knives and no tools allowed on aircraft.

1. It's not a knife, it's a jig saw blade - in other words, a saw. ....Are you a TSA officer, perhaps?

2. Tools under seven inches are allowed - see http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm

...oops after reading and re-reading the prohibited list, I now see where saws are prohibited. My bad.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I flew to NOLA is December screw drivers under 7 inches were allowed, how crazy is that? A phillips screwdriver is the perfect shank. You could kill someone multiple ways with that.

Last edited:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I got back from Iraq, we had to go thru TSA in Maine. They tried pulling some of my fellow soldiers aside for patdowns, to which our Commander told them to "back off and go f*** themselves" Once their supervisor realized what was going on he let us all pass. Lol, that crazy TSA, what will they do next?*insert slapstick soundtrack*

This is so so sad. You guys are risking your life day in and out and then some country retard thinks you might try and bring down a commercial airliner?

Thank you for your service.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screwdrivers, knitting needles and scissors must be politically correct. :) Wonder what committee makes these decisions. The security theater committee, I guess.

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom