Selling to members with post count of 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never do a FTF with someone with access to chloroform and adjustable restraints.

:rollingla You need to be careful ... Somebody in bike leathers, with a cat-o-nine-tails, might just like that kinda stuff ... :naughty: :wink2:

I do very little trading on this forum, so I don't have feedback.

I got your back ... :) Y'all can do business with SoonerDVM with the utmost confidence ... She's a GREAT gal ... :thumbup3:

noob2013

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new; so, forgive me for asking. What's the trap you are talking about? OK as far as I understand, it's still legal to buy / sell private without going through FFL. I'm confused ...

WhiskeyPapa

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say carry your sidearm and be alert. You can't do business and be afraid to go through with it. It's your own business if you will only sell to someone you know to be friendly but, expect to hold on to your wares longer than you may want.

I have heard that some only sell to folks that have a valid SDA license. Maybe you can go that route. If it makes you feel better?

Last edited:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say carry your sidearm and be alert. You can't do business and be afraid to go through with it. It's your own business if you will only sell to someone you know to be friendly but, expect to hold on to your wares longer than you may want.

I have heard that some only sell to folks that have a valid SDA license. Maybe you can go that route. If it makes you feel better?

Yeah...add to 7

Sorry no feedback-dont know how to do it

Latest posts

Top Bottom