Selling to members with post count of 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No posts, 1 visit to his page (mine), join date of this month. I'll wait and see if anything changes in the near future. Nothing in the PM to set off the spidey sense, just that he had cash in hand and was interested with his phone #, but I am still a little leery, so I'll stick with my gut.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I caint bs in the classifies but I can bs here if I watch my step.
I have a box of thirty thirty that has an Otasco price tag of eight dollars and twenty seven cents.
I have a box of 20 guage birdshot that's forty or more years old and I don't even know where it came from.
I have about eight rounds of 250-3000 Savage which, if you want it, i'd almost hand it to you for free.

I need 22lr. I'd buy the gold Remington bullets because I don't give a damn about a dud or two.
I need 7mm/08. I need 7mm/08 to kill stuff with.

Let's not forget .300 WSM. Why did I fall for a gymick to sell rifles? If you have the 150 grain deer bullet in .300WSM i'd like to buy or trade.I even have a couple boxes of .300 WSM with the Federal 180 grain bullet.
I'd rather not fool with my zero because I don't have the time.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have to start somewhere. If i understand the rules correctly, the rules don't allow a person to sell till they have x posts and time on the site, but nothing says a sale can't be transacted by PM if they see something they want or answering someone's WTB ad.

So, from there it's what your spidey sense and Gibbs gut tells you.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once followed through on a PM like that. Turned out to be an inspector on a project on some of my property a year or so previous. The guy already had access to my normally gated/locked property before. When I called him, he answered me with my name. (Hello xxxx) That was a lil surprise. Then when he said who he was, it all came to me. We met up for the deal and had a good 30 minute catch up visit.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tuesday huh? No wonder all the good deals were gone by the time the new papers hit the store here, on Thursday. Lol

: ) It mighta been Thursday...but i was thinking here it was LATEEE tuesday night. (I was younger and single then and could roam around all night..LOL) Oh heck, it's the memory that counts...even if MY memory DOESN'T recount..HAHAHAHA

I do rememebr being cheesed when my ads wouldn't make it into the paper that week..LOL Then ya hadda wait another whole WEEK! Those were the days :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom