SG ammo pulls Russian made ammo off it’s website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, it’s hard to believe some on this forum don’t like CAPITALISM. His stuff, his rules, his price…don’t like it, don’t buy it.
There are a lot of people that think capitalism and the free market are great as long as they are doing it to somebody else.
When it comes back to bite them -- that's price gouging and it's un-American!

Also seems like some are just s--- posting trolls.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d hazard a guess that SGAmmo will have to pay a higher price for Russian steel case the next time he goes to restock. While I doubt the price will fall very much in the next 16 months, it probably a safer and better financial decision to sit on current inventory to get a better return selling it later, than buying new inventory at a higher price and trying to sell it as it hits a price ceiling or falls in price.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Russians are bad and anybody who buys their ammo is unAmerican. If you still haven't thrown it all out of your stocks, youre still unAmerican.

Lets see who this stirs up lol

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took the hint and ordered a bunch of .223 TulAmmo while it was cheap yesterday. Looks like .223 on ammo seek is up .02 this morning. Concerned what this morning is going to do the price of ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom