SG ammo pulls Russian made ammo off it’s website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
>is a thread about several people upset with this business decision, a purely ethical one

If you believe he is ethically obligated to sell you HIS ammo at ANY price you see fit, then are a little lost on what is and what is not ethics. With all of your constant freedom/government oppression speak, how do you not understand this is pure capitalism?

>use it as a chance to call out just me

You are more typically outspoken, and not the only one I've commented to.

well i can't say i'm not surprised, but here's some bad analogies for you since you guys really like them:

next time your car breaks down, i hope the mechanic says "well, i'd love to fix this for you, but you see the parts will be worth more in the future, so i choose to sell them to you only at that date".

next time your ac breaks down, i hope the hvac repairman says "well, i'd love to fix this for you, but prices spike in the middle of summer, so i'm going to wait until then to bring out your new unit."

next time your #*!hole gets dirty, i hope the store says "well, last time we "ran out" of toilet paper, the price jumped, so we're just going to claim we're out of stock until that happens again, then we'll sell you some".

i could keep going.

Yes you could keep going but you're missing an important point. SG ammo isn't the only ammo game in the country. Therefore, go/shop elsewhere if you don't like the prices, hours, or availability.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If you believe he is ethically obligated to sell you HIS ammo at ANY price you see fit, then are a little lost on what is and what is not ethics. With all of your constant freedom/government oppression speak, how do you not understand this is pure capitalism?

You are more typically outspoken, and not the only one I've commented to.

Yes you could keep going but you're missing an important point. SG ammo isn't the only ammo game in the country. Therefore, go/shop elsewhere if you don't like the prices, hours, or availability.
Yes. to like everything. that's exactly what people are doing, saying well i won't do business there if he's just going to pull stock down until prime market and then put it back up. and then other people are claiming "no! you can't do that!" and seemingly having issue with what other people choose to purchase or not purchase.

hell i have plenty of old spams, so i don't have a dog in this fight other than the ethics dilemma. i was a philosophy major. :)

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the perfect solution. Just go over to Donbas and buy all the ammo you can directly from Russian soldiers at 5¢ a round and ship it to the US and sell it at 25¢ a round. Russian soldiers are happy to get the money and can't shoot anyone. US gun owners are happy to get the ammo. Maybe Trump could finance the operation and get that Nobel Prize.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have the perfect solution. Just go over to Donbas and buy all the ammo you can directly from Russian soldiers at 5¢ a round and ship it to the US and sell it at 25¢ a round. Russian soldiers are happy to get the money and can't shoot anyone. US gun owners are happy to get the ammo. Maybe Trump could finance the operation and get that Nobel Prize.
just get some mexican kids and bring it across the southern border.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yeah and i type *really* fast, so i don't waste quite as much as it might seem. my other job is pointing/clicking/drawing/dragging, so typing works my fingers back out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom