SG ammo pulls Russian made ammo off it’s website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My guess would be this:
Pull ammo from the shelf, wait for panic to set in, restock shelves and ask an arm and a leg prices for the ammo = $$$$
Business as usual around the USA.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO,
YOU, decide your going to put YOUR property on the market. The realtor says in 4-6 months you can add another 100K to your asking price. YOU consult with your wife and she asks if she married a dumb azz ? SO your going to list the said property today for 100K less than what you can get in 4-6 months ?

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO,
YOU, decide your going to put YOUR property on the market. The realtor says in 4-6 months you can add another 100K to your asking price. YOU consult with your wife and she asks if she married a dumb azz ? SO your going to list the said property today for 100K less than what you can get in 4-6 months ?
Except that staying in business isn't contingent on you selling your home so it's not even the same. And then maybe the new job needs you there soon and you can't swing two mortgage payments. Then what?

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent way to jack up his pricing and make ammo availability that much more difficult. If he's already got it in the warehouse, he's not a good businessman. It's already paid for on his end. Why not sell out of what he has before he decides to get political? I'll only use him if I can't find it anywhere else and absolutely need to have it. And Russian imports were banned, but if it's here it's fair game. Guess you guys with the aks and skss can now pay the price ar owners do for brass case ammo. And the cheap ar ammo will be gone too.
If you had gold, and the price doubled over-nite, Can I come to you and buy it at the old price ?? Please ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom