Shipping a firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recieved a M1 Garand today from a private seller. He shipped UPS ground to a FFL in Norman. I went to the FFL's house and completed the transaction. It was all done on-line and only took about 30 min.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last year I shipped a handgun to a FFL in Florida; thru the UPS center in Tulsa (around the 61st and Garnett area). If I recall; I first had to declare it was a handgun; the clerk asked if the magazine was inserted in the handgun; I glad I removed the magazine prior to packaging the gun up; She stated that the handgun had to go overnight and the price was about $60. Thru the tracking number I was able to watch go across the US overnight; It got to Clearwater, FL the next afternoon.

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just shipped a gun out of state with UPS to an FFL. Had to go to the UPS hub in Tulsa at 61st and Garnett. Clerk didn't even open the box or ask me if it was loaded. Didn't have to ship over night either. Only cost $14.

Latest posts

Top Bottom