Shooting at Penn Square Mall OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact is that you can train out the wazoo and it don’t mean squat when you get in the S. If you’ve never been shot at or had a gun in your face you have no idea what you would do or how you would react. I’ve been shot at and have had a gun right in my face. I don’t recommend it. I hope none of us are ever in a situation where we have to make the decision to get involved or not. I’m not saying training isn’t a good thing, it is. I’m just saying training doesn’t prepare you for a firefight. I can promise you that. The sick part is my family and I were gonna go to pen square Saturday. We ain’t going now.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The fact is that you can train out the wazoo and it don’t mean squat when you get in the S. If you’ve never been shot at or had a gun in your face you have no idea what you would do or how you would react. I’ve been shot at and have had a gun right in my face. I don’t recommend it. I hope none of us are ever in a situation where we have to make the decision to get involved or not. I’m not saying training isn’t a good thing, it is. I’m just saying training doesn’t prepare you for a firefight. I can promise you that. The sick part is my family and I were gonna go to pen square Saturday. We ain’t going now.

Good points. The only time I ever go there is to the Apple Store and I never carry “A” gun when I do. On the other hand, while this isolated incident happened at the mall there were probably other violent crimes occurring in other parts of the city. You never know when or where these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ONLY time I go to that place is when my wife absolutely has to go there; no way will I let her go without me and my little friend. It's a supposedly fancy mall where low-life thugs and punks hang out to steal, fight, and watch for easy prey.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a society, we don't always have a good tract record of making good decisions. Take a walk back through the thread on "Overheard at the gun counter" those folks are potentially the carrier on the other side of the store when the action happens.

I might need to check that thread out . . . I heard something while in Academy the other day that was pretty weird.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ONLY time I go to that place is when my wife absolutely has to go there; no way will I let her go without me and my little friend. It's a supposedly fancy mall where low-life thugs and punks hang out to steal, fight, and watch for easy prey.
The gangs just moved from Crossroads to Springlake amusement to Penn Square.

Latest posts

Top Bottom