Shots Fired At Tulsa County Courthouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife works at the court house and was talking with some of the deputies and TPD Detectives on the scene especially while she had to clean up being one of the few trained with to handle blood and blood borne pathogens. The bullet hit his hand straight on and traveled up his arm, this was the reason for the EMT's and first responders thinking of the loss of limb.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Alleged shooter Andrew Dennehy's brother, Brian Dennehy, was shot and killed by Tulsa Police in 2005.
That was after he allegedly had beaten his grandfather to death.
Police located Dennehy at a Tulsa apartment complex.
He fired a gunshot that hit a Tulsa police car.
The officer in the car then shot and killed Dennehy."
KRMG

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Alleged shooter Andrew Dennehy's brother, Brian Dennehy, was shot and killed by Tulsa Police in 2005.
That was after he allegedly had beaten his grandfather to death.
Police located Dennehy at a Tulsa apartment complex.
He fired a gunshot that hit a Tulsa police car.
The officer in the car then shot and killed Dennehy."
KRMG

Weird... I mean, not that story, but the idea that to get even you're going to walk around with a 6-shooter in a public area, barefoot.

Just seems to me that the guy went off the deep-end because none of it seems to make any sense.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weird... I mean, not that story, but the idea that to get even you're going to walk around with a 6-shooter in a public area, barefoot.

Just seems to me that the guy went off the deep-end because none of it seems to make any sense.

Might be genetic.......brother beat grandpa to death.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not the brightest move firing your five-shot snubbie in the air in the plaza of the Tulsa County Courthouse. TPD is headquartered in the plaza as well. So, this guy was obviously not working with a full deck. Or didn't care. But something tells me, and I know this is a wild and crazy shot in the dark, that mind-alertering drugs were somehow involved. Just a guess.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_shooting9g.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom