Shots Fired At Tulsa County Courthouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a nutjob! Hope the injured heal up soon and well. Glad to hear they handled is well, and quickly! Hope the BG gets the help he needs, and then some serious time in the grey bar. He has to be mental, suicidal, or both. He will have plenty of time to reflect, I am certain!

As to the portliness of some of them, I remember going to the OK county courthouse a lot with my dad when I was a kid. Long before Whetsel. They wore tan or maybe khaki, and many were on the rounder side, but man I thought they were cool.

Round or not, good job!

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife did not hear anything about the deputy, so I have no further information regarding him.

As for the shooter the wife and I think and agree with one of the above posts about the suicide by cop. This is just our own opinionwith nothing to back it up.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to my friend who is a deputy this morning. she is okay just a little shaken up. She wants to start carrying a gun now. She's one of the deputies that doesnt have a gun. For whatever reason.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was up there in January. Im guessing more than half of the TCSO I saw only had cuffs and a flashlight. The 3 working the Xray and metal detector were not armed.

And I heard on the radio that the Tulsa County Sheriff thinks that open carry should be on a county by county basis. Sounds like the Sheriff is an anti-gun person in many ways.

Unarmed and underarmed deputies guarding the courthouse. What could go wrong?

Latest posts

Top Bottom