Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quit believing the MSM. I guarantee what you are hearing isn't the truth.

She has a responsibility. The time to quit would have been before final team selection was done and to give another a chance to take her spot. She ruined the Olympics for many of her teammates.

Imagine Tom Brady throws a pick six in the 1st quarter after taking a big shot and a sack in the Super Bowl and then walks off the field and quits. Do you think the media would be praising him?
Ruined the olympics for her teammates? Like the one that won a gold medal, or the one that got to compete in the all around in her place?
I suggest you look into the horrid history of sexual, mental, and physical abuse in USA women’s gymnastics, If nothing else has been learned over the past 3 decades, it’s USA gymnastics won’t protect you, that’s all on you.

NFL has its own horrid history of teams placing winning over health. It’s your job to do what’s best for your own health.

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's not a quitter. She was getting disoriented while flying through the air and could be injured or killed doing what she normally does with amazing skill. Standing down was the best thing for both her and the rest of the team.

Do you really believe what the media says?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ruined the olympics for her teammates? Like the one that won a gold medal, or the one that got to compete in the all around in her place?
I suggest you look into the horrid history of sexual, mental, and physical abuse in USA women’s gymnastics, If nothing else has been learned over the past 3 decades, it’s USA gymnastics won’t protect you, that’s all on you.

NFL has its own horrid history of teams placing winning of health. It’s your job to do what’s best for your own health.

Yeah, the team won't do as well as they would have. Of course some individuals will do well. But THE TEAM won't get the gold they most likely would have won if she hadn't choked. For many that would be the only medal they would have gotten.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you really believe what the media says?
I believe in credible information when I can untangle it from often poor reporting. When they tell how I should feel about something I discount it as meant to manipulate.
That's the basic problem with the media these days, always trying to tell me how I should feel about things and get emotionally involved. That's what sells and draws eyeballs to advertising.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the team won't do as well as they would have. Of course some individuals will do well. But THE TEAM won't get the gold they most likely would have won if she hadn't choked. For many that would be the only medal they would have gotten.
Or they don’t medal at all, or she dies, or has a life altering injury.…. We will never know.

They almost pulled it off and very well could have had, but faltered a bit on the floor.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
She's 24yo, seasoned, multiple Olympic experience and world championship experience. None of it makes sense. Athletes like her thrive in pressure situations like that, the more there is on the line the stronger they are. I think something else is up with her, something other than what's being reported.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's 24yo, seasoned, multiple Olympic experience and world championship experience. None of it makes sense. Athletes like her thrive in pressure situations like that, the more there is on the line the stronger they are. I think something else is up with her, something other than what's being reported.
100% agree.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

yep, no doubt

I guarantee the MSM isn't telling the truth. Do they ever?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very well could be.

The easy way out would have been to just fake a physical injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom