Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Farmerbyrons brick wall pic meme is spot on. Look i have friends who get beet red when i tell them trumps a scam. I want to believe his talk, but it so much bs he makes a politician look honest. i will vote for if i have to. He is not the best choice, in fact hes probably the least of the bunch.

He said hes more a democrat and i believe him
He said he knows and loves the Clinton's and deals with them
He says he knows the bible but couldnt quote one verse and skirted it
He is a daddy's boy
He likes eminent domain which ticks me off
Pro choice or whats the flavor he is spewing now i cant keep up
Dipshit threatens to run as 3rd party to throw the election to Hillary (which some think is his backup plan to begin with)

You guys really think he is better than Cruz,Rubio, or even weirdo Carson? Convince me otherwise please.

If i am wrong about something tell me, I am no brick wall. i see the best candidate right now as Cruz. Only reason Cruz isnt in the lead or Paul even on the radar is because those 2 piss off the republican establiment at work. Not trump

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a couple like that. They like to hide their candidate in the shadows while coming out and throwing rocks.

No. Not at all. I don't have a candidate.

We're talking about your candidate and you keep trying to change the subject.

Trump isn't a conservative, with historical proof and context. "Nobody is perfect"

Trump is the donor class, verifiable through the candidate himself. "Who's your perfect candidate?"

Trump is the establishment. "You're just a liberal"

Brilliant discussion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom