Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a constitutional scholar he knows a thing or two about the law, or so he tells us here and there.

So what's his GPA?

If he's a public figure (and it's irrefutable that he is), and he touts his superior legal knowledge as a job qualification, and we're his employers, why haven't we seen his transcripts? Better yet, why doesn't he want us to see them?

FWIW, Bush's GPA wasn't stellar, and he still released his, so what's Obama's excuse? Vanity? Because I'd absolutely believe that. :(

2004.georgewbush.org_images_bios_transcript.jpg

I don't disagree, but that's a different discussion than the urban legend of him having them sealed and spending millions to keep them sealed. They are sealed by law...I don't think he's the first one to not release them voluntarily. Many were leaked, including Bush's (by the New Yorker in '99).

Last edited:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else notice how the MSM has really stepped up their efforts in maligning Cruz? Not a lot out there before and then this week there are all kinds of articles and jokes.

Also, I thought Trump did pretty well on the Tonight Show the other night. They must tell the audience not to Boo or something because it's hard to believe that no one in that audience didn't want to.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran across this today, seems reasonably apt:

An interesting analogy

Say you've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.

Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately so you hire a guy. A pro. You don't care if the guy smells, you need those raccoons gone pronto and he's the guy to do it! You don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he voted for Obama, you don't care if he has plumber's crack...you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period.

That's why Trump has the lead. Yes he's a bit of an ass, yes he's an egomaniac, but you don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republican Party is two-faced & gutless, illegal's are everywhere. You want it all fixed! You don't care that Trump is crude, you don't care that he insults people, you don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, you don't care that he has changed positions, you don't care that he's been married 3 times, you don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, you don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist,...this country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hamid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in; “AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED” and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. You're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and sick of illegal's. You just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but doesn’t have lobbyist money holding him, he doesn’t have political correctness restraining him, all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator ( why would he show his cards now??), he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician.

And he says he'll fix it.

You don't care if the guy has bad hair.

You just want those raccoons gone. When he says “You’re Fired” that person is gone-done-finito !!!!

Out of your house.

Now.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cruz has my vote in the primary. If Trump wins the nomination? Absolutely!

I was more into Rand Paul. He is a fiscal conservative and does not want to snoop too much into people's private lives. I could live with Cruz though and would vote for Trump. Can't say I agree with everything Trump says, but after Obama I think anyone would be an improvement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom