snubby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards your guys ways... after reading GED's other post about destiny... lol...
I like the idea of sa/da

That laser model is the new bodyguard... the release is where the hammer would be.. a bit different..

so Traxxis, what is different between your and GED's 638?

Well, his is nickel (or stainless... can't remember, but he'll correct me) with wood grips. Mine is aluminum with a stainless cylinder and barrel with rubber hogue grips.

It's fine and all, but I prefer the classic look (if you haven't noticed, lol).

If you want to come to Tulsa, you're welcome to bring some ammo and shoot the snot out of it.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards your guys ways... after reading GED's other post about destiny... lol...
I like the idea of sa/da

That laser model is the new bodyguard... the release is where the hammer would be.. a bit different..

so Traxxis, what is different between your and GED's 638?

Trax has the 638...silvery/aluminum frame, stainless barrel, wheel and crane. Mine is from 1985, when they still used the glossy/shiny blue/black finish and it wears walnut boot grips.

AND NO STINKIN' LOCK!!! :puke:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well everyone seems to just love those alloy guns. I have no faith in them from all the ones, mostly the blued models(Older ones), and the newer ones with the MIM and locks, well you couldn't pay me enough to take it. JMHO!

Now to me steel in a J-frame is the only way to go, come on, their not that heavy, all you guys toting 1911's, and your glocks with full mags weigh two to three times what that all steel J-frame weighs. In a small gun like that, its meant for "Bad Breath" distance, your not going to have time to cock that hammer. Its a gun your going to draw and fire. Your going to put in more practice with an all steel J-frame than you are that alloy gun. These guns need to be shot, and shot alot to become good with it. Don't believe me, go to the range, load her up, back up to 10yds, draw one handed, fire five rounds as fast as you can, and see if you can put all five into a ten inch circle. This is what you should be shooting for with these. Can you shoot farther, with practice you can, but it takes practice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom