So I Bought A New Mattresses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've sent two emails and called once and the manager was to call according to the person I spoke with and I've received no calls from him or email. BBB has a lot of complaints and their rating is A+ because they respond to all the complaints-canned answers and comments.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's where I'm going if I don't obtain a satisfactory resolution with the "major furniture store" in OKC. I went to the Better Business Bureau website and was shocked to see the reviews of this store and they usually have. canned answer which gives them an A+ rating. I then went to other mattress store comments and one stood out a a solid 5-Star-Oklahoma Mattress Company which is where I'm going soon.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We bought a no name memory foam firm about 5 years ago, between $500-600 and we love it.. I was even able to do a layaway on it, I thought thicker was better and got the 11 inch, I should have gotten the 9 inch as most fitted sheets are a booger to keep on and I'm regularly called bed wrecker..

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as I’m concerned, you can’t beat a natural latex mattress. Best mattress I’ve ever slept on is from https://sleeponlatex.com/. I’ve only had one for about 3 years, but it’s as good as new. Natural latex is touted as the most durable by a long shot. Many people use the same latex mattress for 20+ years and report it still feels the same as it did new. It has to be 100% natural latex to get that kind of durability though. Most latex mattresses are a blend of natural and synthetic latex and they give latex mattresses a bad name.

Some manufacturers also let you choose different firmness for each half of the bed.

With many brands of natural latex mattresses you also get the benefit of not sleeping on a pile of flame retardant chemicals every night. If that interests you (and it should), look for manufacturers that use wool in the mattress casing as a natural fire barrier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom