so i was just up at East Hampton... ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha hipshot lol

If I find it I will just assume that thats the acct you use for your "play" money and that you depleted it last weekend playing hard.... (ugh im not going to bother making that sound better)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So that's why those two shady-looking guys were sitting on a bench out front, peering intently at an ATM slip while they punched in code on their laptop...

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess no one else read the article ( I don't know how to post a link) But someone left a reciept at an ATM in the Hamptons and after withdrawing $400.00 from the ATM the person forgot to take the reciept and it showed a balance of 99,864,731.94. Speculation it is a guy named David Tebbers? (208th on forbes richest americans list)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously... if you have that much cash on hand why on earth would you keep it all liquid in a bank account? How verifiable is the story?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously... if you have that much cash on hand why on earth would you keep it all liquid in a bank account? How verifiable is the story?

Maybe he had just transferred the money to his bank account so he could have a cashier's check cut for that Porsche Panamera he wanted, and the ATM slip was his way of verifying the money was in his account? One mundane way of looking at it, if the story is true...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he had just transferred the money to his bank account so he could have a cashier's check cut for that Porsche Panamera he wanted, and the ATM slip was his way of verifying the money was in his account? One mundane way of looking at it, if the story is true...

Who knows...

If it's that guy they are reporting, he demolished his $44M mansion to build a bigger one so he probably does just keep $100M in pocket change laying around.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who knows...

If it's that guy they are reporting, he demolished his $44M mansion to build a bigger one so he probably does just keep $100M in pocket change laying around.

$100M? I thought it was $100K! I take back my earlier comment :eek:

Latest posts

Top Bottom