So is this justified or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fair enough . . . that dude who posted that in response to Beto could've done so slightly different so there wasn't any confusion IMO.

But I agree, Beto way overreacted about the comment. He definitely seems completely out of touch with life himself.

As much of a fecking tool as I think he is, he's a lot more popular I ever have been or ever will be. He's raised more money in this obviously failed campaign to be Senator and now President than I will ever earn in my entire lifetime, so I guess by some yardsticks, he'd be seen as considerably more successful than me.

Personally, I wouldn't have him over for a backyard BBQ.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much of a fecking tool as I think he is, he's a lot more popular I ever have been or ever will be. He's raised more money in this obviously failed campaign to be Senator and now President than I will ever earn in my entire lifetime, so I guess by some yardsticks, he'd be seen as considerably more successful than me.

Personally, I wouldn't have him over for a backyard BBQ.

If I had to pick one of them I'd maybe pick Tulsi . . . that's a big maybe.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do these two situations share a commonality? Because I see two different scenarios here. The OK one involved a person known to have mental issues including suicidal and homicidal threats. A history of making threats and apparently carrying devices with which to carry those out, to the point that she was expelled from school So back to the question in the OK incident what would you have done?

Same as the police with the kid I posted from Florida. The girl in McAlester said she had mental health issues, it didn't say she was "known" to have mental issues, so I take both threats the same way... she got pwned in fortnite and was talking sh%^

Latest posts

Top Bottom