So what are you cooking for the Super Bowl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spinach dip, smoked cheese chunks, olives, carrot chunks, and stuff like that to munch on. Thinking about some ribs in the Smok-it electric smoker. Run out to put them in, run out to take them off in about 5 hours. Potato salad and something else to go with it.

Don't really care who wins, just like to see a good game with some good plays.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not decided between slow cooker Pork with mushrooms, carrots and barley, or maybe BBQ chicken with tator salad. Probably the pork since it is so easy even TerryMiller could do it. :P :P

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-pork-with-mushrooms-and-barley/

Add some carrots to the recipe and you have a complete meal. Taste great and is good on diabetics. :D

Almost forgot, if you try it you can use garlic salt in place of the garlic cloves and salt. Just sprinkle a little on the pork and rub it in.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not decided between slow cooker Pork with mushrooms, carrots and barley, or maybe BBQ chicken with tator salad. Probably the pork since it is so easy even TerryMiller could do it. :P :P

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-pork-with-mushrooms-and-barley/

Add some carrots to the recipe and you have a complete meal. Taste great and is good on diabetics. :D

Almost forgot, if you try it you can use garlic salt in place of the garlic cloves and salt. Just sprinkle a little on the pork and rub it in.

Man, you are so clueless. I've always stated that I couldn't even fry water. After many years, one lady on one of the RV forums where I participate told me that you don't fry water, you broil it.

I let that go for a while and then wrote back, "It still doesn't work with broiling water...

...I can't get it to brown on top."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you are so clueless. I've always stated that I couldn't even fry water. After many years, one lady on one of the RV forums where I participate told me that you don't fry water, you broil it.

I let that go for a while and then wrote back, "It still doesn't work with broiling water...

...I can't get it to brown on top."

:pms2::pms2::pms2:

Luckily with this recipe you just throw it all in a crockpot and let it do the work. Hard part is waiting the 8 hours before you can eat it. It smells GREAT while cooking.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
********No I'm not "cooking this", I'm buyin' and eatin' it!!!***************

Menudo...........

[Broken External Image]

A couple of Barbacoa Tacos........

www.eatmedaily.com_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2009_03_la_playa_taco2.jpg

Some Buche Tacos............

s3_media1.fl.yelpcdn.com_bphoto_nrrf655y6nCo_7zoY_mksQ_l.jpg

As for "chips"............some cooked and puffed up...Chicharrones de Harina with Valentina sauce poured on them!!!!!!!!!

frituras.jpg

www.vindulgeblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_04_Valentina_Hot_Sauce.jpg

Beer, Beer, and Beer.................did I mention Beer???

Modelo
www.beertripper.com_btbimages_action_Modelo_Especial_on_ice.jpg

Lone Star
[Broken External Image]

and of course.............Schlitz!!!
[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chicharrones de Harina

are they orange before cooking? I see something that looks like that in the Mexican section of our grocery store.

Edit: Just looked up what they are on YouTube. I'll be picking some up tomorrow. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom