So what do you do outside of shooting sports????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My other hobby:

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_P8130002.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_CIMG4171.jpg

GTG, I see a trip to McGee Creek in our future!!

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Volunteer fireman, Coal County Task Force member (we do wild land SAR, swift water rescue, And technical ropes). Lately it has been freakin training... One weekend after another. Hoping to get all our NIMS crap out of the way in the next few weeks. Oh yeah, CLEET firearms instructor and SDA instructor when I find time.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I try to make a dollar out of fifteen cents in my spare time when I'm not watching my daughter while my wife goes to school. About six months ago I got into web development/SEO.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rock carving. Nude women sculptures mostly.
Mine is nude women. I might be interested in some of your used models.

Seriously, movies, old tv shows, hang with my grandkids (5, 3 gurls , 2 boys), watch granddaughter #2 play softball, go to granddaughter #1's music programs, grandson #1's school stuff (4th grade).

Last edited:

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Camping, hiking, and fishing.

I'm a big OSU Cowboys football fan, and usually make it to most of the home games.

Yardwork is strangely relaxing to me - I could hire someone to do it, but would rather do it myself.

I used to play a lot of golf (5 days/week) when I was single, but now only play a few times a year. My son started taking an interest in golf this year, so may get to play some more with him when it gets warm.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not had time in several years but I enjoy writing. Unfortunately most of you are to young to read my stories. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom