So what do you do outside of shooting sports????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is this thing called a hobby? Oh wait I looked it up Thing's people with money get to do. Other than catching OU football (on TV of course ) when it the season and every chance to watch a Thunder game I can. Other than that I am a super boring guy. ( HELP ME )

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i4.photobucket.com_albums_y144_JCW355_02.jpg

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I play indoor soccer. I was playing on 6 teams. So that was 6 games per week spread over 4 days. I haven't played since I've been on worker's comp though (since Sept). I'm hoping to get back in it within the next 2-3 months. This is the longest I haven't played in over a decade.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Re: So what do you do outside of shooting sports????

I don't just shoot sports. I shoot stoners too. Mostly though I shoot drama freaks. Oh, and bunnies. Cute little bunnies.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Golf, golf and more golf. Last year I played in the local Hooters Amateur Tour. During the season I try and hit 200ish balls a week at the range and then 2 tourney's a month and as many practice rounds as work and money will allow. This year gonna play in the Hooters and Golf Channel Amateur Tour. Plus I joined a country club so all my rounds and practice balls are pre paid for so to speak. Hopefully Ill get in 3-4 tourney's a month along with practice rounds this year......Damn I wish the time would hurry up and change already, I need those long days of daylight, I work too many hours to practice hardly at all during the week.....:(

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of my spare time has been working on a Humans vs Zombies iPhone app. I usually have various "products" I'm working on the side. I also have an unfinished beer ratings / reviews website and iPhone app.

I used to be an avid film maker and would like to get back into motion graphics and films again. I used to do a lot of drawing and painting, but the computer has ruined that for me. I also have a collection of various stringed instruments and used to play in a band, but haven't really played in about 8 years.

After being mostly single for the last year or so, I think my new hobby for 2012 will be women :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom