So what would you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr. Phil...just kidding

Probably sit down and talk with them and suggest they lock em up, let someone they trust take em, or (if possible) take the bolts, magazines of any weapons possible (as a last resort).

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they walked into my home and proceeded to steal my stuff, I'd let it be with a boot in A$$. However, as I kicked them, I would tell the violence is not the answer.

Not only would I come into your house and take your guns away, if you even tried to resist I'd beat you with barstool. You guys are missing the best part of the story. You don't have to be carrying a firearm to take action to defend yourself or others. Think quick, use what's at hand. As for the nut job that did the shooting I think that someone that knew him should have spoken up, loudly.

Adams picked up a stool and threw it at Ian Stawicki Wednesday as Stawicki opened fire in the Cafe Racer in the University District. Police say three customers were able to escape, their lives saved by Adams' actions.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/editorials/2018335675_edit03hope.html

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd just walk in, give'em a big ole manly bear hug and say, its all gonna be ok. Then we'd proceed with a long night of drunken debotury. Theres nothing on earth that cant fix

Latest posts

Top Bottom