So, what's in YOUR pockets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My God, GED. I'm gonna mail you a purse!! 😂😂😂

I have:

RFP: Browning Micro 1911

RRP: DL, Debit or credit card (yes, only one at a time -- NOT every card we own like some gals do), Manager's Card and a $20 bill. Any receipts I gather up on my walkabout for that day.

LFP: Pill bottle with the day's allotment of fine pharmaceuticals. Ginger candies (help with my pain-related nausea. Works better than the prescribed stuff). One of the Vietnamese ladies at work turned me on to them. Tube of lipstick.

LRP: phone, box cutter

Yeah, a purse might come in handy. :rollingla

I can hardly wait until retirement. I won't carry half this much crap when that glorious day happens.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, I’ll play. Don’t have anything like @Glock 'em down but here it is. Through Tang knife, Kimber Micro 9, Zippo, bill fold, Swiss Army Tinker, handkerchief, keys and wallet. Seems to get me through my day.

1661183524925.jpeg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, I’ll play. Don’t have anything like @Glock 'em down but here it is. Through Tang knife, Kimber Micro 9, Zippo, bill fold, Swiss Army Tinker, handkerchief, keys and wallet. Seems to get me through my day.

View attachment 296520

Hey! A fellow hanky toter! :thumb:

I've carried a handkerchief ever since my father gave me one of his when I was about 12 years old. He also gave me my first pocket knife. I've religiously carried a hank and a folder every day of my life since.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! A fellow hanky toter! :thumb:

I've carried a handkerchief ever since my father gave me one of his when I was about 12 years old. He also gave me my first pocket knife. I've religiously carried a hank and a folder every day of my life since.
Yes Sir, three things (so I was taught) a man should always have in his pocket are a handkerchief, pocket knife and a lighter. In all the cars are kits that would get a person through just about anything so I’m never to far away from what I need. 👍🏻

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First thing that came to my brain was a fishing reel.
Why you got a fishing reel in your pocket? :)
My little Garcia 380 was also imported by Iver Johnson as the Pony 380 and Colt was going to but backed out at the last minute. Little bugger runs great with good mags.

1911-D.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 296525
Started carrying the mini channel lock a several decades ago, even when packing a multi tool. Screwdrivers, fire starter kit, pill bottle with necessities, & lip balm. Some weapon but it varies with clothing and season. Carrying an old Kersaw but it changes too.

Change is good. :thumb:

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just thinking that when I was a youngster I always made sure I had plenty of dimes and quarters if I needed to make a pay phone call as there thwern’t cell phones yet. Later on I got a Pager. Then in these modern fancy fancy times I make darn sure I’ve got my cell phone.

And I’ll confess ( or brag) I always carried a couple condoms, cuz I sure did like getting lucky.

Before I retired I had to carry a company cell phone in addition to mine.

Today, I do like most of you guys listed above. Additionally, I do ALWAYS have a pen and pocket notebook in my shirt pocket. (I stopped wearing no-pocket shirts and now all my shirts have a pocket. Or 2 pockets. )

When I wear a 2 pocket shirt I add a pocket screwdriver. Or 2. I’ve got the kind with a regular slot screwdriver tip on one end and magnet on the other, one with a Phillips tip and valve stem tool, and one with regular and Phillips tips.

Nowadays those Torx bits are everywhere. That’s carrying things too far, I’m not gonna add more stuff to pocket carry. Us men don’t carry purses, so maybe I should get a set of saddle bags to toss over my shoulders.

Funny story. Referring to the guy who posted a pic of his mini channel locks. Recently I was out and about and I was asked to take a look at something. I did, and said well I don’t have a wrench on me. Dude standing nearby pulled out a very small Crescent wrench out of his pocket and handed it to me. I was totally impressed that not only did he have one in his pocket but that he offered it to me to borrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom