some neighbors just suck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a neighbor like that once. They would let their dog out every morning who would run over and crap in my yard. So every morning I would go out with a shovel, pick it up and dump it on their front porch. After about a couple weeks the dog no longer was let out front.
My next step would have been a big bowl of antifreeze for his morning refreshment.[/QUOTE]

Now you have crossed a line. Killing an animal in a horribly painful manner just doesn't cut it with me. CB

packnpair

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have to agree with the collection and "relocation" of the poop................as far as the pushing............well............I commend your self restraint.............I couldnt have done it. Nuff said

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got this problem too, and I was discussing it with my country folks over Christmas, and came up with a humorous plan. I can't say much about the overall plan, but the key ingredients are skunk scent and a Super Soaker.

It's not harmful to the dog, and it is a nuisance to the owners.

http://www.skunk-scent.com

We can supply the very loudest smelling skunk scent available.

We collect it daily from our herd of skunks located about 50 miles from nowhere. Even being located that far out in the country, we still get complaints from as far as 60 miles away.

On a cool morning, you can actually see the fumes from our skunk collection facility rising in the air, so thick you could cut it with a knife. Of course we get very few visitors way out here. Most folks turn around when they are about 20 miles out. A few hardy souls have ventured past the 5 mile marker, but no one except the mail man comes any closer. Heck the tax collector even gave up trying to come out, and he only got as far as the 12 mile post.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of these cross the line and make you the aggressor. Some of these are just as illegal as what she's doing. Killing the dog is punishing something that has no clue what it's doing wrong. Frankly kinda surprised at some of the answers here.

Start a nice paper trail, even video tape everything happening. She is breaking the law by not picking up after her dog. The assault is just icing on the cake.

As far as wanting to do anything the sprinklers sound like a good idea, even the water gun with the skunk scent. Just remember you are escalating this, and I would agree right fully so. If the son got so aggressive just by you talking to her, expect a lot more aggressiveness when you break out the video camera or sprinklers.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry but you are wrong, it is againt FCC rules and laws to restrict DBS style dishs from being used to recieve video programming. If memory serves me right back when I worked for Directv this was challanges by a HOA all the way to the Supreme court and they lost.

Well I don't really care what the laws are, but I know for a fact that some HOA will not allow the dish onn the front of the house, and if that was the only place to get a good signal. We had to stop several installs because of it

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I don't really care what the laws are, but I know for a fact that some HOA will not allow the dish onn the front of the house, and if that was the only place to get a good signal. We had to stop several installs because of it

I can't believe the home owner would allow the install on the front of the house, that's just plain ugly....

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow...four pages and no one else has had anything to say about their crappy neighbors. I had a neighbor at my last house who would open the front door and just turn the dog out to go crap anywhere that it wanted. One day while walking my dog on a leash, he opens the door and his dog runs over and starts biting and attacking my dog. I had to pull the dog off of my dog. I informed him that if it had been a child and not a dog, then he would have been burying his dog. I asked him never to turn the dog loose without a leash. Next day, he opens the door and out goes dog. The nerve of some people.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, wait wait... so this lady's son came over, trespassed, threatened you, then PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED YOU and he walked off without having the police called on either him OR his mother?

Hmmm....

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey don't mean to hijack, but this is with a neighbor that sucks...

What constitutes peeping and trespassing in real world terms. I can look up the statutes, but that and a good reason to call the pd are sometimes different things.

We have a whack job living next door who will stand in the street and stare in our windows for sometimes 30 minutes at a time. She snoops around the exterior of the house while we are gone as well.
I have security cameras up and hidden, but had them down the last time she was IN the yard. It's really the peeping thing I am wondering about.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow...four pages and no one else has had anything to say about their crappy neighbors. I had a neighbor at my last house who would open the front door and just turn the dog out to go crap anywhere that it wanted. One day while walking my dog on a leash, he opens the door and his dog runs over and starts biting and attacking my dog. I had to pull the dog off of my dog. I informed him that if it had been a child and not a dog, then he would have been burying his dog. I asked him never to turn the dog loose without a leash. Next day, he opens the door and out goes dog. The nerve of some people.

BANG! Dog came after me as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom