Something Weird About This Sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys you can not talk about this issue!!! Since most of them are smuggled in over our southern border it is racist to even talk about modern slavery in the US.

This is on issue that has bugged me for years and none of our politicians from any side will do anything about it.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a MAJOR problem in our state that rarely gets talked about until there's a high-profile murder attached to it. There are 12 and 13 year old girls forcibly taken to Oklahoma to be tortured, raped, hooked on drugs and pimped out like pieces of meat. Some of these kids are brutally murdered in really grotesque ways like Carina Saunders. Sorry if you don't like the sign, or you think it's an ad for perverts or in poor taste but it is bringing attention to the issue if you're talking about it so it's working. OATH is always spread pretty thin with volunteers with talent, so if you're willing to volunteer your own time and talents to making better signs or bringing public awareness to this issue, I'm sure they would be grateful for the help. After all, it may be YOUR daughters or one of their friends that needs that toll free number someday.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a MAJOR problem in our state that rarely gets talked about until there's a high-profile murder attached to it. There are 12 and 13 year old girls forcibly taken to Oklahoma to be tortured, raped, hooked on drugs and pimped out like pieces of meat. Some of these kids are brutally murdered in really grotesque ways like Carina Saunders. Sorry if you don't like the sign, or you think it's an ad for perverts or in poor taste but it is bringing attention to the issue if you're talking about it so it's working. OATH is always spread pretty thin with volunteers with talent, so if you're willing to volunteer your own time and talents to making better signs or bringing public awareness to this issue, I'm sure they would be grateful for the help. After all, it may be YOUR daughters or one of their friends that needs that toll free number someday.

You're right. Its very unfortunate that a good organization like this lacks the funding for better awareness ads.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Beat me to it; thanks for clearing that up. Seemed to be a little too much confusion here.
The point is that it IS disturbing, folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom