Sooo,What you guy's think will happen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the republicans will cave, on the debt ceiling. I believe we will have a real bad depression, from which we may never recover. But thankfully, we have BHO in the Whitehouse, to remind us that it's George Bush's fault, and that the buck stopped long before it got to him.

no kidding, the world will go on, what goes down must go up, we were LONG OVERDUE for a depression anyways, the highs over the last 20 years couldn't go on forever... life will go on... although i do predict that as long as OSA exists there will be people posting threads freaking out....

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With money set for worthlessness, buy more bullets, and beer. Might as well not worry about buying stuff on credit, when the whole economy fails what matters is whats in your possession and if you can defend it. Several bags of beef jerky would be good to have around. Several jars of dill pickles will be handy, they don't require refrigeration and once the economy fails, you won't be able to run to the 7-11 and pick up a pickle for the pregnant lady craving pickles at 1:00 a.m.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they don't reach an agreement this will be one of the first times America has ever defaulted. We could see 2008 all over again.
Stocks will fall..... If we get slightly higher interest rates we would lucky. Trying to a buy a new home would be a lot more difficult than what it is today.

If Moody's drops our credit rating we are all in for a lot a heart ache... It will cost all us a lot of money.

If they do pass something you may see a Rally in the market for a short term.... but this will most likely not last.

Latest posts

Top Bottom