Stanford Scientist Says Man "Has No Free Will" ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who can blame him? He apparently had no other choice but to write his book..... ?? I guess?? :) Right or wrong.

Just like he had no choice but to go live with monkeys for most of every year?? 🙄🙄

I swear these "scientists" make about as much sense to me as religious zealots. They both will contort themselves into all kinda of unnatural positions trying to "prove" their point.

I was a miserable failure in college for 2 reasons. One, I am kinda dumb. Lol Two, I'm not good at playing "the game". 🤷 I swear they only gave me my degree to get me outta their collective hairs!! 😂😂 And trust me when I say I was just as tired of the staff and faculty there as they were with me. 😂😂

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree man has no free will, at least not if he is married. :P

You know, if y'all would learn (oh the horror 😱😱😱) to adult you wouldn't have to burden yourselves with a naggy bitchy wife who cooks, cleans, pays the bills, etc. You could just spend your old age hanging out with that 20-something cos player with more plastic in her than a case of Dasani water, and one brain cell in each hemisphere -- which have never even passed each other in the night -- muchless connected to attempt to form something that resembles a conscious thought. Oh ... And who prefers girls ... Lol

But hey!! You do you, boo! 😊😁😘

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, if y'all would learn (oh the horror 😱😱😱) to adult you wouldn't have to burden yourselves with a naggy bitchy wife who cooks, cleans, pays the bills, etc. You could just spend your old age hanging out with that 20-something cos player with more plastic in her than a case of Dasani water, and one brain cell in each hemisphere -- which have never even passed each other in the night -- muchless connected to attempt to form something that resembles a conscious thought. Oh ... And who prefers girls ... Lol

But hey!! You do you, boo! 😊😁😘
I do the cooking, most of the cleaning but she does pay the bills. ( she has a degree in accounting) I also do the yard work, most of the shopping, etc, etc, etc. She does do most of the driving.

Oh and the cosplayers are fun to look at, but I would not want any kind of real relationship with one. I had enough plastic when I worked as a bouncer in strip joints.

And yes I will always be who I am, unless I lose it and they put me in the funny farm, then I might be General MacArthur. :P

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do the cooking, most of the cleaning but she does pay the bills. ( she has a degree in accounting) I also do the yard work, most of the shopping, etc, etc, etc. She does do most of the driving.

Oh and the cosplayers are fun to look at, but I would not want any kind of real relationship with one. I had enough plastic when I worked as a bouncer in strip joints.

And yes I will always be who I am, unless I lose it and they put me in the funny farm, then I might be General MacArthur. :P

I see your lips moving Rick. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom