Stanford Scientist Says Man "Has No Free Will" ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the US elected Obama, and Bush, and Biden, and Trump.... does that mean we're all Democrats now? Does it count if you were coerced into voting for someone because you or your family were threatened?
Dude! You said something I agree with! 😂😂.

I know our elections are messed up but their “elections” over there is anything but democratic. Hamas guy puts AK47 to woman’s head in front of kids “will you please vote for me?”

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy, and those that agree with him, are advocating for a societal disaster. He thinks we shouldn't assign blame or punish those that commit brutal crimes? Oh, yeah...that's a great idea. We've already started to get a taste of how far left, soft on crime, policies are working. This is what another liberal professor said after reading the book:

I can't even fathom how someone can possibly be that stupid, even after spending a lifetime in liberal colleges.

What a f'n idiot.

This guy is the poster boy for the modern, American, college professor communist. Just looking at that picture makes me wanna shoot him in the face. You know...because it was preordained and it's not my choice.

View attachment 421669
What he is implying is, IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! The consequence of decades of what I call SPOILED BRATISUM!! The symptoms of this dreaded disease are, starring off into space, like a crooked politician posing for a photo, caring absolutely nothing for anyone but himself, especially the parent, or society that spoiled him, protesting everything, ( having temper tantrums in as public a place as possible,) to embarrass the parent, or society that spoiled him, into giving him his way! We must be the first, and only society in human history, that is so affluent, even our poorest people are largely spoiled brats?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another pHD (piled higher and deeper) promoting reality does not exist, you are merely a cog in a giant pre programmed machine. The actions of the individual never have any ability to change the world. Sit in your home, watch netflix and eat pizza. Even better, be depressed and commit suicide to save the planet. These people are despicable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom