Stanford Scientist Says Man "Has No Free Will" ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't go for it. This feels like some intellectual type really struggling to justify the fact he's been watching chimps throw poop at each other for 40 years. Maybe he feels like he wasted his life and is creating a theory to explain why it's not his fault?

A lot of the article is basically saying we're generally a product of our genetics and environment. No s**t sherlock.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
200w (2).gif

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just one more way they convolute reality to justify their complete inability -- scratch that ... REFUSAL -- to function in an adult society. Every single one of them wants to be one of those adult babies in a giant playpen sucking in a pacifier. 🙄

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy, and those that agree with him, are advocating for a societal disaster. He thinks we shouldn't assign blame or punish those that commit brutal crimes? Oh, yeah...that's a great idea. We've already started to get a taste of how far left, soft on crime, policies are working. This is what another liberal professor said after reading the book:

"Who we are and what we do is ultimately the result of factors beyond our control and because of this we are never morally responsible for our actions in the sense that would make us truly deserving of praise and blame, punishment and reward,” said Gregg Caruso, a philosopher at SUNY Corning who read early drafts of the book. “I am in agreement with Sapolsky that life without belief in free will is not only possible but preferable.”

I can't even fathom how someone can possibly be that stupid, even after spending a lifetime in liberal colleges.

What a f'n idiot.

This guy is the poster boy for the modern, American, college professor communist. Just looking at that picture makes me wanna shoot him in the face. You know...because it was preordained and it's not my choice.

Liberal.jpg

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy, and those that agree with him, are advocating for a societal disaster. He thinks we shouldn't assign blame or punish those that commit brutal crimes? Oh, yeah...that's a great idea. We've already started to get a taste of how far left, soft on crime, policies are working. This is what another liberal professor said after reading the book:

I can't even fathom how someone can possibly be that stupid, even after spending a lifetime in liberal colleges.

What a f'n idiot.

This guy is the poster boy for the modern, American, college professor communist. Just looking at that picture makes me wanna shoot him in the face. You know...because it was preordained and it's not my choice.

View attachment 421669
isn't that the real willy nelson? or is he the offspring of willy and chris christopherson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom