Statement From the NRA Regarding Today's White House Task Force Meeting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"They" got away with Obamacare.
"They" will get away with Gun Control.

Hitler
Stalin
England
Australia
Obama............we're next.

They had to ram Obamacare through their own party and they barely did it even though they controlled everything. And it cost them dearly. This would cost them even more seats, and they can't just ram it through without a single republican vote. If republicans and pro-second amendment democrats stand strong, the chances of even a small bill getting through are slim. It all comes down to what they are willing to give up in order to buy enough republican votes for even something small, and Obama doesn't like to give an inch.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll take the NRA over any other lobbyist group on the hill right now. I hope they fight the good fight. I might even donate some more money tonight for the cause.
If you're not a member, then please join - it does make a difference.
Absolutely. I'm signing up my g-kids (ages; 3 and up). NRA is our best political ally in this matter. Currently $10 discount on annual memberships.
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/...sgiftwy&EK=Y3ARPPBD&pubID=148.30&hid=20367979

Latest posts

Top Bottom