Staten Island Resident Confronts Chuck Schumer; 'We Are Gonna Die!'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of those folks escaped with nothing but the clothes on their back. Nor'easter headed their way today. They are living the apocolypse in real time.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My #2 kid works in IT for FEMA, she's stationed in Kansas City, her team just got into Trenton, NJ Wednesday night and then yesterday morning as soon as they got up and ate they went right to the NJ coast to start working their way up to NYC area in helping people with claims, etc.

My older sister lives in the Bensonhurst/Brooklyn area and while she has a place to live and her stuff is ok as a teacher the school she worked at is a wreck, she probably isnt gonna be working for awhile. She hasnt owned a car since she moved there in the 70s to go to Columbia U so she's not out looking for gas or going anywhere anytime soon either.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
'Sons of Anarchy' star: Storm aftermath 'a lot worse than how it's being portrayed by media'

“It’s so bad here, a lot worse than how its being portrayed by the media. They are finding bodies left and right, elderly people who don’t even watch the news or who knew the storm was coming. I was just with one of my best friends from high school and college, and his house is completely gone. One story I heard was about this one guy who evacuated his house during Hurricane Irene but then it got looted. So when they told him to evacuate for Sandy, he said, ‘I’m not leaving.’ Now they can’t find him, his 13-year-old daughter is dead, and his wife is in critical condition at the hospital. These are the stories. My stepfather and my mother, I love them to death. But when they heard the storm was coming, they said, ‘It’s not going to be that bad. Irene didn’t do anything.’ They had two flashlights and a couple of scented candles. Little did they know. It’s just not worth it. If you’re told to evacuate, you need to get out.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/02/sons-of-anarchy-irene-staten-island/

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im sure its bad but Bloomberg is letting the Marathon happen. Maybe the people ought to riot, storm city hall, scream and *****.

I feel for them but they need to stand up for themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom