Super Daves Gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why are you going to Super Daves Gunshow

• Total voters

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, I am just curious, if you are not going to be set up at the show ...... What are your plans for going there as a 'Visitor'? What are you in the market for, what do you want to sell or trade off ..... ???

I am taking a few to sell or trade but enough $$$ to buy if necessary too ..... Looking forward to meeting other USA members also .... :woohoo1:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be looking to buy. Recently picked up my first 1911 and I love it, so I may be in the market for another 1911-style gun. I have been debating about a Para Ordnance, looking at them alot on GunBroker. Very very difficult for me to keep from pulling the trigger... <sigh>. Not wanting a full-size 5"... 3", 4", 4.25" at the most, I'd think. Maybe some nice holsters, could use a couple of high-riding belt slides. Couple of nice solid belts.... Looper? Tired of IWB carrying. I wear my shirts untucked, so in 90% of scenarios, a high-ride belt slide will work well for me, especially if I pick up a nice 3" 1911, or carry my Taurus PT145.

Also building a few ARs, so will be in the market for AR parts and building tools. Looking for trigger kits/LPKs, couple of stocks, barrels (16"), uppers and BCGs. These are budget guns, not match rifles. With the exception of one, which will be built with accuracy in mind... for that one, I'll be looking for a 20" or greater nice barrel, LP gas block, two-stage trigger, etc.

Won't be buying all of this stuff at once, but it's all on the list. We'll see what I end up with...

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to buy a few odds and ends that I need, also hoping to have at least 20 paracord slings and monkey fists ready to go by then (life has been crazy and the slings are coming along slowly).

gregorius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back into shooting, and I recently got a new Marlin Model 60 to practice with. I am in the market for home defense, so I am in the market for a handgun (leaning DA revolver) and a home defense shotgun. I figure that would be a reasonable home defense arsenal. This will be my first gun show experience. I have been dissuaded from going to the one up the street at the OKC fairgrounds, I think it is Claude Hall's? I was told that the prices weren't good enough to warrant the entry fee - like $12!

Latest posts

Top Bottom