Super Daves Gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why are you going to Super Daves Gunshow

• Total voters

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to have to break out "The Shirt" If anyone remembers it. If Not here are pictures of it .
i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_Taurus037.jpg
i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_Taurus038.jpg

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking to hopefully start an AR if I have some cash. I'll be on the lookout for a lower, LPK, buffer tube assembly w/ 4 position stock, and maybe get a rough idea on what a fully built upper will cost (don't plan on building that myself).

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did not see it as a choice, but I am going to support Dave. I hope to see more OSA guys there. I am always looking to buy something, but this trip is to show support.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the OSA members with tables should set up an "OSA Log Sheet" so we can sign our handles as we sift through. :D Then there'll be a record of how many were actually there (in person, not just in spirit!).

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to try and pick me up a pimp Hi-point 40 and handout some Metcalf flyers. Handing out the flyers pays for the hi-point and the change from my ashtray gets me in the show. LOL.

Seriously I probably can't make it until the Claremore show, but I will be there with bells on and cash in my pocket. I second the OSA log sheet. I will be mainly looking for a stripped lower. I really want a Spikes punisher or a pirate lower to start a new build. I also want to keep an eye out for new sub compact pistol.

Thanks again SuperDave and looking foward to meeting you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom