Superbowl or Not, What Are You Cooking Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decided to start a new thread about cooking today because the other thread turned into a political bashing thread.

I do not really care about the Super Bowl, but my parents and kids and grandkids will all be over to watch it. It's a good reason to have the family all together.
I have a Brisket in the smoker, some chicken wings in brine, spare ribs waiting to get put in the smoker, corn on the cob with seasoning I will make in the smoker, plus some homemade yeast rolls, I will bake them in the smoker. My wife is making deviled eggs and homemade dip.
Cannot forget the homemade lemon wine.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fried pork chops. Putting them in the milk marinade now, a little late but the lobster we were flying in for Friday and Saturday is still MIA. Freakin FedEx is killing my lobsters as we speak. I didn't do it for the Stupidbowl, we have birthdays and such .

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Fried pork chops. Putting them in the milk marinade now, a little late but the lobster we were flying in for Friday and Saturday is still MIA. Freakin FedEx is killing my lobsters as we speak. I didn't do it for the Stupidbowl, we have birthdays and such .
We fly in lobster from Maine a couple times a year. My wife would summer in East Port Maine when she was a kid. She loves Maine lobster rolls.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We fly in lobster from Maine a couple times a year. My wife would summer in East Port Maine when she was a kid. She loves Maine lobster rolls.
We do it several times a year. Nothing like live, fresh lobsters ! We LOVED Maine when we visited. Being fresh they are so much better than any seafood you can get in this part of the country. This is the first time it has gone south. Oh well, FedEx said mechanical issues so they should be paying up.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
We do it several times a year. Nothing like live, fresh lobsters ! We LOVED Maine when we visited. Being fresh they are so much better than any seafood you can get in this part of the country. This is the first time it has gone south. Oh well, FedEx said mechanical issues so they should be paying up.
2016, the wife and I on Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park, Maine.
upload_2018-2-4_12-34-3.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom