Superbowl or Not, What Are You Cooking Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biggest question in regards to lobster rolls: Hot or cold? Wars have been fought over that answer lol.

My wife and I honeymooned in Perkins Cove Maine 20 years ago. As a kid my dad dragged me all over that state fishing, camping and hiking.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biggest question in regards to lobster rolls: Hot or cold? Wars have been fought over that answer lol.

My wife and I honeymooned in Perkins Cove Maine 20 years ago. As a kid my dad dragged me all over that state fishing, camping and hiking.
warm with a small amount of mayo

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't always eat lobster..but when I do...I prefer a 20oz ribeye!
My wife won't eat any water creature so I don't get much seafood anymore. Had lobster once and If I remember right I really enjoyed it.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@016, the wife and I on Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park, Maine.
View attachment 113543
Nice. We've been there . Only access to my pad when at home . I could do some pics except I hate getting on my computer at home . I'll try to post some pics when I get to work Monday night. I'd love to live there. Winter be damned! It is snowing big time in KC today, no big deal.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just dislike snow more than anything in the world. Snow is ok for a few days, then I am over it.
I asked my wife a couple years ago if she wanted to buy a small place in Eastport, she said no. She still has 2 uncles that live there, great people. It was funny the last time we were up there we met a couple from Lawton, that used to live down the road from us. I went all the way to the furthest place you can go East Coast and still be in the USA to meet a Choctaw Indian.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cooked a pot of seafood gumbo last night for the Superbowl. If my wife has her way we'll be eating pizza with my Mother-Inlaw at either Hideaway(downtown) or The Wedge on Western. Wife heard me say I wasn't that excited about the SB so the gumbo may be for tomorrow's lunch....mine and a few co-workers.

If I get to watch the SB I'll dang sure be drinking.......Tivoli Beer. My buddy brought back a case for me from Colorado....GOOD STUFF!!

439a023e8ce2265ddfd3f43d51a12e07.jpg

Tivoli 2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom