Superbowl or Not, What Are You Cooking Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decided to start a new thread about cooking today because the other thread turned into a political bashing thread.

I do not really care about the Super Bowl, but my parents and kids and grandkids will all be over to watch it. It's a good reason to have the family all together.
I have a Brisket in the smoker, some chicken wings in brine, spare ribs waiting to get put in the smoker, corn on the cob with seasoning I will make in the smoker, plus some homemade yeast rolls, I will bake them in the smoker. My wife is making deviled eggs and homemade dip.
Cannot forget the homemade lemon wine.

What is this "lemon wine" you speak of, I've never heard of such a thing but I'm very interested.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Making a big pot of chili here. Recording the game because the kids want to watch Night at the Museum. Again.

Oh well.

Of course, that's after reading the Skeeter Pee recipe. Very interesting. Pokin' remind me when it gets hotter to try a batch, please.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bought a roast and put it in the slow cooker with some beef stock, 2 cans of French onion soup, and 2 bottles of an amber beer. Let it cook on low for 8 hours. Perfect French dip sammiches

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No stupid bowl for us. Wife, kids, and the rest that came to the house were in agreement.
Ribeye Steaks Sous vide' prepared with salt crusted baked taters, and a nice garden salad with a reduced balsamic vinaigrette for dressing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom