Suspended License / No Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mchj74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Number 4 is for this statment (I simply offered that "I tend to think no; these offenses on their own do not constitute an arrest (i.e. hook 'em up and take them to the station) but rather citations.")

They do constitute an arrest if the office choses to do so.

(More specifically, you should clarify that insurance is not compulsory) Per state statue it is and that their wording.
Financial responsibility I under that but can get suspended for Financial responsibility its call FR flagged (no insurance,not paying tickets) and then there is DR flagges thats for points
On #2 I was just pointing out what would happen if someone did let that happen.

Also On 1-3 I was point out they are misdemeanor and jailable

But in the end its all Information you can do what ever you want to do. Just dont get caught.

Sorry, if I did take it out of context I do read fast some times.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree that if a person is stopped and does not have insurance their vehicle should be impounded on the spot. Taking away their license does nothing as most will just drive without one unless you take away their car.

Michael

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in 2004 I was hit by a driver with no drivers licence, no insurance and not even his car. He totaled my 97 ranger and my friend in the pass seat lost 80% of the use of her right arm thanks to him. TPD said they were "too busy" to arrest him.

I have known a couple people that got pulled over with suspended licence and they took the ride to jail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom