Sweet Boy Needs a Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking pup but my two
263772884_411788637297550_5009875356047712695_n.jpeg
vicious attack beasts would rip him to shreds sadly...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That dog’s worn out from chewing on something, he’s got 2 pieces of wood he’s already whittled off of something. LOL

Those are little rawhides. And check out the pieces of dog food. That's Dawg's stash ... He will "hide" a mouthful of food under his bed. Or take it outside and bury it. 🤷🤷🤷 I dunno. I have some strange pets.

Snoop will go outside but when he comes back in he will stand in the doorway and wait until it tell him it's okay to come in. 🤷🤷 I dunno what that's all about either. Haha!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are little rawhides. And check out the pieces of dog food. That's Dawg's stash ... He will "hide" a mouthful of food under his bed. Or take it outside and bury it. 🤷🤷🤷 I dunno. I have some strange pets.

Snoop will go outside but when he comes back in he will stand in the doorway and wait until it tell him it's okay to come in. 🤷🤷 I dunno what that's all about either. Haha!

Doesn't matter. Don't argue with success! It looks like he's settling in nicely. I'm happy for both of you. Or all of you.

It was pretty funny when the cat snapped a knot in his ass... Snoop seems like a lover...not a fighter.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Don't argue with success! It looks like he's settling in nicely. I'm happy for both of you. Or all of you.

It was pretty funny when the cat snapped a knot in his ass... Snoop seems like a lover...not a fighter.

Yeah, he lost interest in "conversing" with Harvey pretty quick. Lol Oddly enough, MissPriss has been keeping an eye on Snoop from afar. She is MUCH more interested in him than I thought she'd be. Just goes to show ya, you never know who will react how when you introduce a pet.

We've decided he might be part basenji. Or part sharpei. 🤔🤔🤔 I dunno. He has some slight folding around his eyes and jowls that reminds me of a sharpei. But then he "barked" this morning and 🤨🤔🤔 hmmmm ... That was weird. Not the exact yodel of a basenji, but most definitely not a "bark". Kinda a hybrid bark/gravelly yodelly noise. He's a mess.

I'll be glad when the vet gets him neutered though. I haven't had a dog try to mark everything in the house in a long time ... 🤨🤨

And OMG!! Snoop keeps trying to get Dawg to play! It is hysterical! Dawg gets all stiff and cuts me a side eye like "Do you see this fool?? WTF am I supposed to do here??" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, this dog is KILLING me! 🤣🤣🤣 I don't know what happened to him before he got here but he has adapted quite well. The snoring!! Lol

He went out in the front yard with me and Dawg this morning and did REALLY good -- until he saw the squirrel across the street. 😬

What he did next was downright hysterical! 🤣🤣🤣 He looked at me and looked at the squirrel. I said "DON'T YOU DO IT!" and that goofy dog started moving his feet up and down like he WANTED to run but he KNEW he shouldn't. Dawg was watching the whole thing like "Oh! This is gonna be fun!!" I was outnumbered but they both decided to do the right thing!! Whew! Plenty of treats were handed out after "Hurry, hurry!" (Our command to go in the house no matter where you are or what you are doing. 🤷🤷)

IMG20240322132725.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom