Tallest building in the U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, won't happen. IF they were able to fill even 50% of that size building(s), every local business would be vacant along with every local apartment complex/hotel or how else would they get tenants? Add in our tornadoes and winds and I don't see it being feasible. Add in the projected $1 BILLION price tag and no way. BUT, maybe just another 1 cent tax could get approved?? Kind of a champagne taste on a beer budget thing.
I just don't see Oklahoma as a whole having the economy and market for something like this to thrive, maybe it will keep all the liberals in that area. This and the theme park in Vinita seem like pipe dreams or a solid way to destroy this beautiful state.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably just another california developer who wants to buy their way into the red state of Oklahoma. He wants to save us from ourselves. The nice thing about tall buildings is you can weld the doors shut keeping the infected in, like in china. I love the future, don't you?

BTW, with today's tech it is possible to construct a skyscraper two or three miles high.
We can make it a libtard concentration camp, that's genius! Coming from someone who left cali to get away from the bs there it really worries me when I see major pushes to turn Oklahoma in to the same trash can that they made cali into with their bs.

Seems like since Oklahoma has been labeled the last true red state that everyone seems to think it's their mission in life to save us from extinction lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom