Thanks again OSA for fun in Claremore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a great show this weekend in Claremore, but I am flat worn out. For a town that you can't have a gun-show in, it seems to be working out pretty well. The crowd was really solid, lots of folks sold guns, and there were a bunch of Metcalf impersonators in the building. I couldn't tell you how many OSA members came through the door but it was a bunch. OSA is amazingly supportive of my shows and I'll keep trying not to disappoint ya'll. I'll always offer a discount for members, except for Lurker66 (he is free forever). And some comedian stuck me with the "official" beannie baby.

Thanks again everybody
Dave
P.S. I'll be in Enid December 15-16th

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks once again for putting on a quality show at a reasonable price! I'm looking forward to your next show in Tulsa; in the meantime, relax with your beanie baby :wink2:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FBT would like to thank Dave for setting us up directly across from Rijas. That is some quality entertainment right there. And thanks to all of the OSA guys that dropped a few bucks at our table, your patronage is greatly appreciated. Next time we'll try to remember the leash for Purplehaze.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ditto on the Thanks, I sold alot of ammo and accessories and a few guns, You pulled in a great crowd with the radio ads. Keep it up and as I am able to get away from the regular job I will do more of your shows in other areas as well as local ones.
We should have a contest to name the "Beanie Baby" anything but metcalf?

Oh, bye the way, One of the vendors that usually sets up in our island, Alan Cook, Some of you guys probably knew him or at least met him Passed away sunday evening at St.Johns hospital in Tulsa, Please keep his wife and family in your prayers!

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditto on the Thanks, I sold alot of ammo and accessories and a few guns, You pulled in a great crowd with the radio ads. Keep it up and as I am able to get away from the regular job I will do more of your shows in other areas as well as local ones.
We should have a contest to name the "Beanie Baby" anything but metcalf?

Oh, bye the way, One of the vendors that usually sets up in our island, Alan Cook, Some of you guys probably knew him or at least met him Passed away sunday evening at St.Johns hospital in Tulsa, Please keep his wife and family in your prayers!

Is that the Alan who usually sells the leather goods?

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the Alan who usually sells the leather goods?

He has had some leather stuff in the past but not much, mostly old firearms and some old parts. He was in an electric wheelchair during the last year. Kinda tall and pretty big around from up around Nowata.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a great show this weekend in Claremore, but I am flat worn out. For a town that you can't have a gun-show in, it seems to be working out pretty well. The crowd was really solid, lots of folks sold guns, and there were a bunch of Metcalf impersonators in the building. I couldn't tell you how many OSA members came through the door but it was a bunch. OSA is amazingly supportive of my shows and I'll keep trying not to disappoint ya'll. I'll always offer a discount for members, except for Lurker66 (he is free forever). And some comedian stuck me with the "official" beannie baby.

Thanks again everybody
Dave
P.S. I'll be in Enid December 15-16th

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by this? Local folks making fun of Metcalf or were folks actually causing you trouble in your show?

Rumur

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FBT would like to thank Dave for setting us up directly across from Rijas. That is some quality entertainment right there. And thanks to all of the OSA guys that dropped a few bucks at our table, your patronage is greatly appreciated. Next time we'll try to remember the leash for Purplehaze.

And maybe a medium shirt for starmurr?

Latest posts

Top Bottom