That wasnt very nice. PART 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springfieldxd23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a personal message to my wife. The only reason I'm doing this is this my way to vent I haven't said anything to her because I'm better than that. I just like to hear peoples opinion on things sometimes. So here it goes

Kelly------- March 15 at 9:33am Report
I wanted to tell u that I am sorry that I jump all over Greg. He really hit a nerve whith what he posted. I dnt like being treated like a idiot. If u can let Greg know for me. He took me off his facebook page which is fine.

(My Wife) Misty-------March 15 at 10:25am
I will tell him but I'm sure he don't care at this point cause you really made him mad at what you had said that he was just a volunteer. Just because he's a volunteer he is still a firefighter that safes lives so its the same thing. He was just trying to keep y'all from getting a ticket because it was on a high fire day you can not burn no matter what even if you are there next to it or not. It's not just city wide it's state wide and it don't matter if your in or out of city limits it means NO BURN. He was not talking to you like an idiot so i don't understand why you took it the way you did he even put LOL. But what is done is done and I will tell him.

Kelly----------March 15 at 11:14am Report
Yes he was and it wasn't funny. I even went up to our fire dept. that day and they said it was fine. They ven came buy and visited. You need to understand one thing, I have very little respect for Greg and I am not the only one. So when hedoes that it pisses me off. I love you and I am sorry for the striff and I have had a problem with him for awhile know since I see all the stuff you have gone thru. I think you are better than him and that youcan do better than him and you sure in the hell deserve better.

Misty-------March 15 at 11:22am
Well I'm not going to sit here and fight with you so like I said whats done is done and we can leave it that way.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like facebook drama from people dumber than you. This is why I don't have facebook. Tell Kelly she is a bore and nobody gives a rat's ass her trailer carpet anyways, then block her and others like her.

AMIRITE?

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dam your wife has a lot of restraint. My lady would have ripped her a new one and we would have all three been angry about this ordeal. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom