That wasnt very nice. PART 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Avoid her like the plague. Usually when I inadvertently make someone mad, I talk with them and explain that I didn't mean to insult them, and they, in turn, usually say the same. However, judging by her spelling skills, Kelly doesn't seem to be the type of person that's ABLE to talk things out and rethink their level of respect for someone.

She'll hate you until she forgets, which will likely be soon.

DeadEyeDick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yall, this girl is a habitual liar. How do I know, I lived with the idiot for 2 long years. I couldn't get rid of her. She is the plague. Thank the lord I broke my leg and had to move to Texas for surgeries. That was the only place I could go to get away. She would rather lie than tell the truth even if the truth was better. That's how she operates. Long live the drama queen. She was constantly telling me that all my friends were telling her how bad I treated her and how sorry I was.(it may be true, but my friends wouldn't say that, lol) she just loves to start **** due to her jealousy. She has serious attention whore issues, I.e. trying to swallow a bottle of prescription sleeping pills because she thought she was fat.

Here is what she told me was the reasoning she got fired from a 9 hour a week job, "they said I was to stupid to work for them." She answered the phone. Truth or not, she or her former employer hit the nail on the head. And yes, people that can't afford to feed the 3 too many dogs they own, damn sure don't deserve a child, let alone 3.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may need to re-read this thread, I know there is a Kelly, who used to look good, but is not hot. She is insanely jealous dumbass, but has burning sensation to her privates, which has some effect on her carpet. Then something was mentioned about him mowing the "lawn". So, are we suppose to call it "carpet" or "lawn"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom