That wasnt very nice. PART 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell your wife to send an amending text message telling her to shove that carpet up her a*s or if you want to get nasty just tell her that the burning sensation she has been experiencing in her disease infested private area (keeping it PG-13 lol) would burn the carpet sufficiently. Dont forget to inform her that even though that location is a well known "burn area", no firefighters in their right minds would be visiting there anytime soon.

problem solved?.....errr maybe not but you would feel a whole lot better lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suggest you quit reading your wife's messages....and stay away Kelly, she doesn't like you or the way you treat your wife.

You dullard!!! GC and I read each other's stuff all the time ... How the hell I am supposed to know which girlfriend he is with if I don't read his messages?? ;)

You want a woman's take on all this?? Kelly is not so concerned about how he treats his wife as she is about being made to look like the dumbass she is. All married couples "go through stuff" ... Springfield and his wife obviously have a good relationship. Kelly is probably insanely jealous ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom