The Democratic candidates who want to face Trump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched #2 of the debates tonight.
It was amazing that some of the moderates that weren’t into free free got shut down.
Several were on the impeachment roll that a majority of Americans don’t want.
The dims can’t even see a dim light at the end of the presidential tunnel. It’s totally black in that tunnel right now.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I certainly don't like everything about Trump, but it sure looks like the race is his to lose. These dims seem to be working very hard to insure that none of them have any chance at all.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched #2 of the debates tonight.
It was amazing that some of the moderates that weren’t into free free got shut down.
Several were on the impeachment roll that a majority of Americans don’t want.
The dims can’t even see a dim light at the end of the presidential tunnel. It’s totally black in that tunnel right now.

The Dem party is no longer a big tent party. If you're not in lockstep, you're out in the rain.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
They have no stance other than Orange Man Bad and free ****!! What is worse I think they believe 2016 was a fluke and it cannot happen again. They just do not get we are tired of name calling and wallet lining political hacks with zero moral compass. I am almost embarrassed for them , but they are adults so while cringe worthy some of it is absolutely hilarious.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have no stance other than Orange Man Bad and free ****!!

At first read I was like no they like orange man and want to let them all out of jail or prison. Then I got what you were saying.

smartguymeme.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom