The end of Lurker66?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of you are conflating three separate issues: (a) the enforcement of existing rules, (b) my love for disagreement and discussion about most everything, and (c) my personal opinion about a and b. And many of you are making over-reaching assumptions and generalizations about cases on OSA without having full knowledge of the situations. Bash away.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus, you f**ckers wear me out.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_19_e90f5560a4ad810e141984216359012e.jpg

Last edited:

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of you are conflating three separate issues: (a) the enforcement of existing rules, (b) my love for disagreement and discussion about most everything, and (c) my personal opinion about a and b. And many of you are making over-reaching assumptions and generalizations about cases on OSA without having full knowledge of the situations. Bash away.

I have no problem with enforcing existing rules but do it all the way across the board fairly. I have seen some members get lee way and others get shafted for no apparent reason other than maybe not being well liked or popular. I mean when you are perma banned and a reason isn't even given is really ******.

I get that some things are discussed and handled behind private messages or the mod board, but you have to see things from this side as well. All we see is what we see, so of course there are things that are going to come across as wrong or dickish from what we see.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm just amazed that I have not been banned. I'm sure 99% of OSA would like to see me gone. Which I don't understand, I'm a really nice guy. If you don't believe me, just as my dear old mother.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's certainly bringing the fun-factor down, and giving me pause anytime I choose to contribute.

Mods shouldn't ever do ANYTHING that stifles participation of members in good standing, and his actions are doing just that.

I will also say this: Badgebunny has/had the moderator thing down. She was/is perfect in that role. She maintained her role as forum contributor and hammered the spammers. It was/is perfect.

Not all change is good, and not all high post count members make good mods. I won't contribute to any other thread where YG has posted. I just won't. To me, he's poisoning this board and it's a damn shame to see that happening at my favorite hangout.

Heck, this post is probably enough to get me banned.

Agreed ! This forum needs a way to like posts ! Well said aviator. Sometimes the best way to deal with a cancerous moderator is to stifle them early rather allow them to bully established participating members and ruining a good thing.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just amazed that I have not been banned. I'm sure 99% of OSA would like to see me gone. Which I don't understand, I'm a really nice guy. If you don't believe me, just as my dear old mother.

Personally I don't want to see anyone banned for much of anything beyond something illegal. Like I posted about you before somewhat in jest, but everybody has a purpose even if they rub some members raw. And no you don't bother me, nobody does because it's just the internet. The forum software has an ignore feature, if another member takes internet forums serious enough perhaps they should learn to use it. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom