The Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't own one yet, either, although I am in the market and have been looking. I would say it's probably because of the price and the reliability. Considering a lot of other guns out there, like the SIG's I really like, run $900 or more, the Glock is cheap. And they just work.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't own one yet, either, although I am in the market and have been looking. I would say it's probably because of the price and the reliability. Considering a lot of other guns out there, like the SIG's I really like, run $900 or more, the Glock is cheap. And they just work.

You just said it all. :clap3:

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Low bore axis, Short trigger reset, Very Reliable, holds lots of ammo, the grip angle helps in recoil control, For what they are they are very accurate,
and they are Common!! you can get parts just about anywhere!!
The mags and holsters are easy to get and you have to have them to make a weapon system.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mags and holsters are easy to get and you have to have them to make a weapon system.

Look at you using something you learned in class.:thumb:

Like others have said the weight, size, and capacity are unmatched by anything else. They hold no emotional attachment so they are easier to use as tools like intended. Parts are easier to come by and repairs can be done by anyone.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the things already said and all you need is a 3/32 punch and 10 minutes and you can take it completely apart, replace whatever you want, and put it back together. The hardest thing about getting parts is deciding which of the many places you'll buy from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom